The purpose of the project is the exchange of positive experiences and implementation of best practices in the elderly assistance field.
It will lead to concrete results&outputs in the form of memoranda and protocols to be disseminated (methods, tools, materials, courses), and recommendations to be presented to EU institutions.
Grundtvig Learning Partnership
Area : Seniors
Concerned territory :France, Italy, Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece
Tandem Plus (France)
The project will allow participants to:
- Identify instructional, educational and psychological practices in sport (aerobic and anaerobic activities) to improve the processes of active aging and the development of non-formal skills;
- Develop, through the peer-to-peer training, the effectiveness of training activities carried out by the elderly for other seniors on healthy lifestyles associated with physical activity;
- Increase the skills of operators with respect to motivational techniques about changing the habits (habits often prove to be a barrier to behavior change), through local training sessions;
- Define the profiles of abilities and skills of professionals and gather best practices in the area of care and support for the elderly.
- Promoting knowledge of development processes and physical, psychological and social change;
- Disseminate and implement practices and strategies to improve the quality of life, psychological well-being, the process of active aging of the population and community and social inclusion of seniors.
Tandem Plus Tasks
- Project Coordination: internal communication, evaluation system, performing tasks, deadlines and program schedule;
- Diffusion within the network;
- Organization of the launch meeting in Lille: social activities, project planning, visits to neighborhood houses and other structures.
- ISRAA (IT)
- Gölbaşı RAM (TR)
- Bulgarian Masters Federation (BG)
- Frodizo (GR)
- Kickoff meeting : 24 to 25 October 2013, Lille (FR)
- Seminary in Patras : 3-4 April 2014
- Seminary in Sofia : 3 to 5 September 2014
- Seminary in Ankara : March 2015